5 Tips for Having a Fall Wedding
• Pick unexpected fall colors like bright red, orange and deep pink.
• Add a little color to your wedding dress with a ribbon belt or other fall-colored detail.
• Keep warm with a chic red bolero jacket.
• Accessorize with jewelry in yellows, oranges and browns.
• Instead of typical bridesmaids’ dresses in deep red or brown, have your ’maids wear fall-inspired dresses.
• Include a fall-themed accent in your groom’s boutonniere, like acorns or fall leaves.
6 Tips for Having a Winter Wedding
• Don’t feel like everything has to be all white just because it’s winter. Add icy soft blue and silver accents.
• Wear a silver and white wedding dress.
• Try wearing a light blue feather stole over your wedding gown.
• Keep your accessories simple and let your stunning dress take center stage.
• Choose stylish slate blue for your bridesmaids.
• Snowflakes or pinecones are perfect winter details to add to your groom’s boutonniere.
6 Tips for Having a Spring Wedding
• Pinks and greens are the perfect palette for a spring wedding.
• Choose a wedding dress with a floral accent to represent the season.
• Cover up on a cool spring night with a hot pink cotton cardigan.
• Dress your flower girl in a light tulle dress in different shades of pink.
• Let your bridesmaids pick their own pink or green dresses, just make sure they are in the same shades.
• Match your shoes to your groom’s tie for an unexpected, coordinated look.
6 Tips for a Summer Wedding
• For a wedding in the warm summer months, add bright pops of color.
• Pick a light, flowing wedding dress for the hot days and warm nights of summer. Avoid heavy fabrics like satin and anything that is overly beaded.
• Add touches of color to your ensemble through your jewelry and shoes.
• Sprinkle poppy accents throughout your wedding: from your accessories to the flower girl’s dress.
• Since it’s summer, choose airy mustard yellow dresses for your bridesmaids.
• Have your groom wear a summery floral accent for his boutonniere.