Tuesday June 19, 2012
Hey Brides, Just Say Yes! Already to the Dress & T-Shirt or Tote Bag from Kleinfeld’s
Single women, married women and of course, those women who are engaged, have been riveted by TLC’s hit show Say Yes to the Dress, Kleinfeld. Yes, even though the WeddingDresses.com staff looks at wedding dresses all day, every day, we love Say Yes to the Dress, Kleinfeld. Yes, we too argue with friends and family about which dress the bride on Say Yes to the Dress, Kleinfeld should pick.
Things We Love to Say When Watching “Say Yes to the Dress, Kleinfeld”
- That friend/relative is so jealous because that wedding gown is beautiful!
- This bride needs new friends or relatives because that wedding gown does nothing for her shape.
- What kind of control freak is the groom that goes to his bride’s wedding gown fitting?
- The mother-in-law or in-laws are getting on my nerves, poor bride.
- How cheap is this dad with the diamond Rolex watch with his”back in the day the bride made her own dress out of curtains” stories?
- Does this bride’s mom/grandmother/aunt realize it’s not the 1800s, it okay to show cleavage and wear a short dress!
- I wish Mara, Randy Fenoli and the Kleinfeld crew was at my wedding dress fitting or my friends fitting! Maybe I wouldn’t have called my mother old-fashioned & overbearing, or called my model thin friend who keeps saying she looks fat in every dress, annoying & narcissistic!
- I wish I wore that wedding gown on my wedding day!
- Why can’t my boyfriend, fiance, husband wear a nice suit for once like Randy?
- I want that dress!
Season 8 of TLC’s hit show, “Say Yes to the Dress, Kleinfeld” is giving brides everywhere an opportunity to express their love on their sleeve, t-shirts, hats and sweatshirt that reads “Just Say Yes” or “Off the Market”. Yes, you can give your groom an “Off the Market” t-shirt to let all those women in the office or out on the streets know that he is not available.
This shirt will have people saying “Yes” to you everywhere you go!
Wear this “Off the Market” shirt the day after you get engaged to the office or to lunch with your friends!
This bag is great even if you aren’t engaged yet. All you have to do is wear this bag and he will ask, “What’s Kleinfeld?” When you tell him about the show “Say Yes to the Dress” and that it’s a store that sells wedding gowns, if he doesn’t run out the door, he’s a keeper.
Watch the Video of The Wackiest Requests from Brides at Kleinfeld on “Say Yes to the Dress” and watch the show that airs on Fridays 9/8 Central time on TLC
“Every day, dozens of fans and tourists visit Kleinfeld Bridal Salon for a glimpse of the Say Yes to the Dress cast or to take a photo of the main salon,” said Mara Urshel, owner of Kleinfeld. “Now, Kleinfeld brides-to-be and fans all over the United States and Canada, can own Kleinfeld Bridal Salon merchandise with fun trademarked logos, designs and colors.” You can get your t-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags and mugs online at Kleinfelds.
Watch the Video of The Wackiest Requests from Brides at Kleinfeld
on “Say Yes to the Dress” and watch the show that airs on Fridays 9/8 Central time on TLC.