Wednesday September 28, 2011 | 0 Comments
Gossip Girl fans have waited a long time for Blair Waldorf’s wedding dress and last night’s season premier showed her wearing THEIA’s lace gown with long pearl buttoned sleeves and beaded neckline and waist band. Check out which one she picked among all the wedding dresses!
Originally designed prior to the Royal wedding, the Theia’s Kate dress is a long sleeve chantilly lace gown that features pearl buttons down the sleeves and an embroided neckline and waistband. Retail: $2495.
Friday September 23, 2011 | 1 Comment
Actually though those dresses are available in white, they were worn at the Emmys as eveningwear pieces in gorgeous colors. Since launching her Lux Evening Collection in Paris two years ago, Romona Keveza
has quickly gained a celebrity and red carpet following. Keveza can be seen on every red carpet
, counting such celebrities as Christina Hendricks
, Lea Michele
and Julia Stiles
as some of her many loyal followers. Check out these celebrities wearing her design at the Emmy Awards.
Kaley Cuoco: Star of the nominated Outstanding Comedy Series The Big Bang Theory and presenter at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, wore a Romona Keveza tea-length Point d’Esprit gown with a one shoulder illusion neckline.
Annie Ilonzeh: One of the three Charlie’s Angels beauties looked exquisite in a Romona Keveza goddess gown made of bordeaux silk charmeuse.
Aimee Teegarden: Attending in support of her nominated hit drama series Friday Night Lights, Aimee looked elegant in a Romona Keveza classic one shoulder flared ball gown with a high low hem on the Emmy Awards red carpet.
Michelle Forbes: Nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the hit drama series The Killing, Michelle looked stunning as she arrived at the Emmy Awards in a Romona Keveza dramatic black silk organza gown, with a fluted shaped skirt made of flowering voulant ruffles.
Angela Kinsey: Star of the hit NBC television series The Office, looked ravishing at the Emmy Awards in a red silk charmeuse and crepe back satin Romona Keveza gown with a one shoulder neckline and a couture draped waist.
Photos via UsWeekly and Life
Tuesday September 20, 2011 | 0 Comments
Green is the new black. Dr.Hauschka is a trendsetter in organic beauty. Green cosmetic companies come and go but not Dr Hauschka’s fandom.
Want to reveal beautiful skin for your wedding day?
Here are 5 wedding steps for a beautiful wedding glow from Dr. Hauschka.
1. Prep skin with a light calming mask to soothe any irritation or redness. Try Dr.Hauschka Moisturizing Masking or Soothing Mask.
2. Apply a facial toner to lock in moisture for deep hydration and improve skin elasticity. Dr.Haushcka Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner is recommended.
3. Use a light textured facial oil luke Dr.Hauschka’s Normalizing Day Oil and mix it with any moisturizer to soften skin and achieve a radiant glow for wedding photos
4. For wedding night jitters, indulge in an aromatic bath with Dr.Hauschka Lavender Bath to relieve muscle tension and emotional stress. This bath oil softens skin to feel silky and look radiant
5. To maintain a radiant glow, make sure to use Dr.Haushcka Cleansing Milk every day. It’s good for your skin and also for your soul (the texture is amazing). It’s one of our top 10 beauty products ever. If you can’t afford anything else, treat yourself with this.
Monday September 19, 2011 | 0 Comments
Jennifer Carpenter was wearing a Tony Ward Couture gown to the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards, and you have to admit, it does look like a beautiful wedding dress. The Tony Ward gown is from the Lebanese designer’s Spring/Summer 2011 Couture Show.
About Tony Ward: Tony Ward’s haute couture collection was launched in 1995 in his home country of Lebanon. Ward is known for his painstaking workmanship that combines seductive, transparent fabrics with hand-sewn embroidery and jewel embellishments. His Pret-a-Porter collection was just launched last season and is available at select luxury retailers worldwide including Neiman Marcus and Jimmy’s.
Wednesday September 14, 2011 | 0 Comments
Eva Amurri picked her wedding dress! She announced her engagement to Kyle Martino last December. She said that it was a “weird, long process”, but she finally found the perfect wedding dress and is ready for the big day.
Eva and mom Susan at Lela Rose, Photo: People
Designer Lela Rose did all the dresses for Eva’s upcoming wedding. Check out this dress from her latest bridal collection!